Madame Bollinger, the lady of the champagne, carves out a precious furrow in the history of the wine tradition when she becomes a legendary figure in 1950, the year that celebrates the inauguration of Bollinger wines. He accepted the assignment to a single pact, that the bottle was at the height of his wine. The champagne, produced by assembly, sees the union of Pinot Noir at 72% and the remaining 28% of Chardonnay. It comes from 13 cru, of which 95% Grand Cru and 5% Premier Cru, while the strong taste of red wine is part of the cuvée for 5%. The salmon color leaves orange reflections, the nose is intense, thanks to its well-assorted fresh aromas with a hint of cinnamon and ginger. Excellent accompaniment for strong seconds like duck breast, guinea fowl or quail. His well-known woody fragments emerge as the sour lemon that stands out in the mouth. The high quality of the selected grapes derives from the choice to use only the first pressing of the grape harvest, which makes Champagne the Grande Année Rosé Bollinger a more unique and rare excellence for sale in the territory. It is left to age in the cellar twice as long as the disciplinary allows to let yourself be savored by the most expert palates in all its elegance and refinement. We recommend serving champagne at 10 ° C. Discover all the fragrances of La Grande Année at a price of sure interest .