Champagne Bollinger RD was founded in 1967 thanks to Madame Bollinger from a cuvée of Pinot Noir for 60% and Chardonnay for the remaining 40%. The property of the maison comes from exclusive Grand and Premier cru grapes, synonymous with high selection of the best territories. The traditional work process uses a recent disgorgement of November 21st 2014 as labeled, to obtain a clear champagne, with a gratifying and crystalline perlage. The long rest in the wooden barrels together with the maturation on the lees allows us to celebrate a champagne capable of dealing with time in all its cheerful and lively freshness. Bottled exclusively with cork stoppers, Bollinger RD Champagne is vinified only in small fifth-step drums made on its own. The young fruity taste meets the freshness and liveliness of orange, mandarin and grapefruit that blend well with more decisive and ripe tones of dried fruit, all expertly sewn from the sweetness of honey to linden. On the palate it is perceived vigorous and energetic, a champagne that does not fear to grow old and lets time flow on itself in the best way. It is recommended to serve it at a controlled temperature of 10 ° C in a narrow glass. Discover Champagne Bollinger RD at a competitive price in its various vintages. Enjoy our Champagne Bollinger RD for sale to try new sensations to be discovered.