It is in the Tuscan Maremma, precisely in the municipality of Bolghieri, that the Rosso Guidalberto, native wine of the Etruscan Coast, has its roots. The Bolghieri Rosso Superiore coming from the Tenuta San Guido , which owes its name to the homonymous saint of the XIII century, boasts an excellent descent so as to allow it to rise to the denomination of Bolghieri DOC: wines originating in the same area renowned for their full taste of tradition and innovation, which have been able to distinguish themselves already from the renowned Bolghieri Rosso thanks to a qualitatively superior structure. The cuvée of two different crops, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, which holds 60% of the entity, and Merlot, responsible for the remaining 40%, shows a clear Bordeaux trace. The harvest takes place starting from the first days of September until it reaches the middle of October, while the fermentation of 15 days takes place in two vines in steel vats at a constant temperature of 30 ° C. Subsequently the Bolghieri Rosso Superiore is aged for a whole year in French and American oak barrels of third passage, to then rest during the last 3 months in the bottle. After this period Guidalberto will finally be on sale to be appreciated in the area. Discover the Guidalberto of Tenuta San Guido at a competitive price .